Mriehel, C#180 project is the large-scale regeneration of the former 20th Century Farsons Brewery industrial building. The project will provide a thriving and vibrant atmosphere, designed specifically for world class businesses. It is located within the Central Business Hub and will provide an exemplary work environment so as to provide each business with successful endeavours.
The development will consist of 7 low-density and low-rise terraced office blocks which will be intersected by landscaped gardens, courtyards and terraces. Additionally, the project will also provide offices which have:
- Office floor plates which range from 110 to 1900 square meters.
- Beautifully finished with superb architecture and engineering.
- A green environment
- Natural light as well as ventilation which is optimised.
- Panoramic lifts and walkways.
- World class ICT infrastructure with fibre optic technology.
- Raised floor with flexible service infrastructure.
- State-of-the-art Building Management System and Sustainable Operational Management.
- Thermally Active Building Slabs cooling system for optimised comfort and low operating costs.
- On site security, CCTV monitoring & intruder alarm.
- Fire alarm detectors.